Monday, April 16, 2012

Time To DYE!

I bought this bar of henna hair dye in Lush in Henry St Dublin a few weeks ago and it has been sitting in my house waiting for me to pick up the courage to use it. I didn't really know what the colour was going to be. I was told a light reddy brown. In the past I've had my hair every colour under the sun...yes yes even GREEN! But now that I'm Kinda grown up I like to NOT stand out as the WEIRDO! SO I was a bit apprehensive about using this henna dye.
I was told in the shop to break it up into pieces...well I think I'd need a hammer to do that, so I left it whole and poured the boiling water over it and waited....and waited. 20 Minutes later it was time to DYE! lol
I got my mam to apply it because I knew it was going to be messy. At first it was still too thick and we had to mix more water in. There was LOADS left over, which for me is amazing. I'm usually scrapping the insides out of the bottle trying every last bit out.
There was an awful lot of effort put in for just a hair dye...will I use it again...I dont' think so?
BUT!!! The colour was AMAZBALLS
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Chrissykelly16/videos

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! The colour is gorgeous!!! You're getting really good with all the videos!! xxx

    ReplyDelete