Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Best Things in Life Are Free!!!

So Today I went for my first Dermalogica Facial......Even better than going for a facial? It was FREE!!!! AHHHH...I entered a Facebook Competition for Ben Garry Hair & Beauty Salon in Navan.

There isn't enough words to describe how good this facial was. I had been experiencing some dry skin on my forehead, cheeks and jaws line lately, and the beauty therapist informed me that it was probably stress related from loosing my job :( and I need to drink more water!

It began with a questionnaire about my skin routine and other things and then the goodness began :)

Here is the treatment room.

All the lovely products

My Before Face (I'm not dead, just reeeeally relaxed!)

After the cleanse
Face Mask

The end result, which I am really happy about! Look at me I'm GLOWING!

It started with a cleanse and then a face map for my Prescriptive Facial. One of the products used, tingled on areas that needed attention,after that a cooling lotion was applied. I lost count of the amount of products used on my face,but my God did it feel good!
It also included a neck and shoulder massage and when the face mask was doing it thang, I got some reflexology on my feet. It was AMAZING!
As I said at the beginning I won this fab prize, but all of this is priced €75 for an hour. I was there for over an hour and got some cleansing and moisturiser samples. I WILL be going back in the future for another facial. It will be my special treat once in a while to myself. The beauty therapist was every helpful and informative (and gorgeous) and told me about all the other treatments she does. I cannot wait to go back to this salon. They also have great deals each week on their facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/profile.php?id=100000558466923
Visit them on the link above!

2 comments:

  1. WOW I am so jealous, I want a facial! There is a good one I heard about in a salon near me but its just the forking out of the cash I have a problem with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its well worth it. God knows when I can afford my next one....maybe il get a surprise gift from someone...hint hint lol jk....

    ReplyDelete