Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NAILS NAILS NAILS!!

At the minute I am obsessed with my nails. Especially when it comes to stamping them with Konad Nail Art. My obsession began in august 2011 when I went to The Ultimate Girls Day out in The RDS and found the Konad stand. My Mam had also bought a Konad kit in Las Vegas and gave it to me the night before the show. At the beginning I was kind of frustrated trying to get the stamp to work, especially when my Mam got it first try! Once I got the hang of it I was flying! Since then I have bought a lot of plates and loads of the Special Stamping colours. I have fallen deeply in love with these products and will never look back!
Sometimes I go a bit OTT and stamp each nail with a different design, but I also like the simple look.
On Sunday I went to The Irish Beauty show and found the Konad stand again and bough 6 new plates for €30 (Bargain!) and a Special Stamping polish for €6. Further fuelling my obsession with Konad!
Let the stamping begin!

My Konad Collection

Opi " Did you 'ear about Van Gogh?"

Konad Special Polish Red, Plate M71, Stamper and Scraper
Apply polish to plate
Scrape at 45 degree angle
Stamp ( all of this has to be done fast!)

Stamp onto nail
Finished product. Apply a top coat!

Simple! :)
How pretty is this design? It's like a lace effect!
Thank you for reading. Visit again soon
Christine xxx

5 comments: