Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lynx Review...UPDATE


I recently bought Lynx Attract for her. Now I love the smell of nearly ALL the Male Lynx fragrants out there, so when I saw The female version I just HAD to have it!!!
Now the can itself is exactly the same shape as the male can but the colours are white and pink instead of the usual black. It is so similar that one of my male friends used my deodorant thinking it was for men! He smelled so pretty lol.
It was a lovely fresh watermeloney smell, but I found after freshly shaving my under arms that when applying the deodorant there was a slight sting. It was nothing too major, but I haven't got that stingy sensation from a female deodorant in a very long time. I would also LOVE if Lynx made a female version of their "Dry" deodorant.
UPDATE!!!
I would not recommend this. I have broken out in a rash and tiny spots all under my arm!!! This has never happened to me before! AND!!! It does not last all day, by 4pm I was smelling of B.O.....NOT very nice at all!!!!! very disappointed with this product!!

2 comments:

  1. I seen another review of a girl who had a really bad reaction to it so it may not suit all, like most products, Im not a big fan of the packaging. They could have made it a little more feminine/less bulky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say that after using it for more than a week I do not like it at all! It does not last all day, I find a BO smell when going to bed...not nice at all, Esp with these fine sunny days!

      Delete