Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My NOTD!

I was in dire need of a manicure!
My nails have been peeling and have a tinge of yellow off them, because I used a red polish with no base coat! Silly Christine! So I've been keeping them really short and using OPI start to finish to make them nice and healthy!
 What I used

 OPI Start to finish.It's a base coat, nail strenghtner and top coat
 OPI colour "Did you 'ear about Van Gough?"

 Nails trimmed and filed!
 1st coat
2nd coat and top coat.

I am ADDICTED to this colour! It is so different to any colour I have in my collection. It goes on so smooth and easy. 2 coats and it's done!!!I bought this at the Irish Beauty Show and got it for a steal! Here is the Youtube Video about it!
Subscribe to my channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XA3j863NKM
Sent me a Tweet at https://twitter.com/#!/chrissykelly16

2 comments:

  1. This is a really classy polish look, great for work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE it. It's so addictive. I think it's the only colour I've used since I bought it. Time to shake things up a bit now! :P

      Delete